My name is Amy Sine and I am a West Virginia Photographer with a studio in the Clarksburg area. Some facts about me are:
1. I specialize in newborn and first year photography.
2. I have found a love for glamour photography recently. I really enjoy making others feel beautiful and confident.
3. I have been married for almost 9 years to my wonderful hubby Randy. My hubby is an avid hunter, bow and rifle, he hunts deer and turkey (I also hunt deer on occasion). I have a 17 year old stepson named Jacob who loves everything that has to do with sports. He loves the Bulls, Yankees, and Steelers.
4. I have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a major in Human Resources and a minor in Psychology from Fairmont State University. I am currently working on my Master’s degree in Integrated Marketing Communications through WVU. Go Mountaineers!!!
5. I have never formally taken photography classes. I started out with a cell phone (cringe worthy admission!) and learned mostly through trial and error. Thankfully I am a quick learner and found a passion for photography even if it did happen later in my life than I expected. The arts have always been a part of my life, from drawing (although I’m awful), playing piano for 22 years, playing the Marimba in band (think very large xylophone), and singing in the choir at church when I was younger. Photography has given me a way to express myself and show my creativity in the best way I could imagine.
Something people may not know is how much I love landscape and nature photography. I haven’t been taking as many trips as I have in the past, but I plan to change that soon! In the summer of 2017, I discovered astrophotography and have really had fun with it and am trying to find exciting new places to use my new skills.